Tuesday, June 2, 2015

This morning I received a lovely email from Lynda MacKenzie of Vancouver Island, B.C. with photos of a duvet cover and baby quilt she made using a few patterns from my "All About Bears" series.
They are fantastic!  I think the settings she used were just perfect.


I've not been doing too much quilting this past week as I'm trying to get some curtains made. We're having some company later this summer and I thought I would try and spruce up the bedrooms a bit. I'm anxious to get back to my applique. I'm working on block 5 of my new "Once Upon a Tile" design. I hope to have some photos to show you next post.
Bye for now.

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Looking forward to seeing your work. These quilts are adorable. I particularly like the first one with the umbrella.

Allie-oops Designs said...

How darling - I really love the first one, that pop of red with the blues is wonderful!

arncar said...

Just gorgeous. What a good idea. The bear with the umbrella is one of my favorites from "All About Bears". He certainly looks lovely here.

Post a Comment