Sunday, August 10, 2008

I was hoping to get outside to take a few quilt photos to show you, but the weather hasn't co-operated. It's been a very wet weekend (Again!) and the weather has cooled off considerably! On the plus side, I've never seen the grass looking so green in August, and the tomato plants are HUGE!

The pixie quilt came back from Vikki http://www.subtlecreations.com/ on Friday and the quilting she did is magnificent! I spent the whole day yesterday sewing on the binding and the sleeve, and hopefully I will be able to get some photos to show you soon. I've decided to name it "Pixie Perfection" which is close to Vicki's suggestion of "Perfectly Pixie".

I'm still on the hunt for a supplier of sensuede, so if anyone knows where I can get some to try, please let me know.

Chat with you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment