Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Show and Tell

I  hope my fellow Canadians had a good Thanksgiving weekend.  The weather here was wonderful, cooler temperatures, but dry and mostly sunny.  I finally managed to get photos of my two latest quilts.
Into The Light
This is another quilt using the japanese taupes. It was beautifully quilted by Karen Veenhuizen of Oakville, On.
I just finished sewing on the binding for this one.  It doesn't have a name yet.  I made this one to try and use up some of my Civil War Era Reproduction fabrics from many, many years ago!  Karen quilted this one also.  You can see the fabulous detail she added in this close-up photo of the center block.
Bye for now.  Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso!!!

K2bestherbalincense said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment