Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I celebrated another birthday this week and thought you might like to see some of my goodies!
My son surprised me with these lovely flowers and some of my favorite chocolate cookies!

My husband gave me this beautiful Santa to add to my collection.Isn't he fabulous? The Santa I mean, though my husband is pretty darn fantastic too!

My daughter and my Mom both gave me some spending money, in case I needed to add to my stash. I'll show you what I bought when the parcels arrive! lol

I'm still in a bit of a rut with my quilting. I know what I want to do for my next large project but I just can't decide on a background fabric. In the meantime I've been working on a few more small quilts for the quilt guild's charity group. Don't want you to think I've been goofing off. lol

















I'll be back later and hope to be able to show you someone's completed "Vintage Tiles Revisited" block two.

6 comments:

marina said...

Happy birthday Dorothy!
Lovely santa with all his parcels.
Your charity quilts are beautiful. You have been busy.

Allie said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Dorothy,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Love your beautiful gifts, and the charity quilt you're making - that Santa is gorgeous!

Dolores said...

Happy Birthday. I do hope you get to go out and celebrate. The gifts are gorgeous and obviously your family knows what you like.

Paula said...

Happy birthday Dorothy. I love your charity quilts, specially the one with the doll, it is so cute. The Santa is fabulous, so are the flowers. Looking forward seeing what you bought for yourself.

Take care

quilton said...

Happy birthday a little late. Your Santa is gorgeous. I hope those parcels arrive soon so we can see what you purchased.

cerato said...

Happy birthday a little late Dorothy. I love The Santa. Hope you like well.
A lot of hugs

Post a Comment