Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. My BIL is arriving from Scotland on Saturday and I'm supposed to be getting the house in some semblance of order. But, as usual, I got sidetracked and started a new quilt project instead! Like I needed another one! lol What can I say, I'm addicted.


I've also been dogsitting the past few days. My DD's 2year old Chocolate Lab, Daisy, has come down with Kennel Cough, which she picked up from a friend's new pups. On top of that she has another infection in her anal glands and it looks like she's going to need surgery. She's been on antibiotics for a few weeks and it hasn't helped the infection, so as soon as she is clear of the kennel cough they'll book the surgery. Here's a photo of Daisy that my DS took a few months ago. Isn't she lovely!



Well, I guess I'd better get on with my chores. There's a vacuum cleaner in the corner beckoning to me.

Bye for now.

1 comments:

Solstitches said...

Daisy is beautiful and looks as though she has a very sweet nature.
Don't vaccum for too long - your BIL will never notice and you are wasting good sewing time :)

Post a Comment