Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25, 2008

We got back from Lancaster, Pennsylvania late Friday night. The drive home was pleasant, with the exception of the wait to get through Customs at the border.

The weather was unseasonably cool in Lancaster, but that didn't interfere with our shopping. DH took me to a number of fabric shops, Sauder's in Denver, Zook's and The Country Store in Intercourse, Dutchland Quilt Patch and a few others, but I didn't find as much fabric as usual.
I think I bought only 5 or 6 yards of fabric this trip, but I just couldn't find any new, exciting background type fabrics for some new applique projects. I did treat myself to a Silk Batt, and one of the new Cotton/Bamboo batts that I'd heard about. I'll let you know what I think about them later.

Sorry, I don't have any photos this post, but I'll try to do better next time.

Bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment