Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Centenary Celebration

As I mentioned in my post of September 28, I was asked to design a project for Lecien to celebrate the
20th anniversary of Yoko Saito's Centenary Collection.  I had some fun with this one, going with a more modern look, using more blue than I usually do, and I even added some Swarovski crystals to give it some sparkle.
A Centenary Celebration quilted by Irene Brayne
I'm hoping to get a photo of it hanging in Lecien's booth at quilt market that took place in Houston this past weekend.
Fore those of you that might be interested, you can find the pattern here http://www.lecien.co.jp/en/hobby/patterns/index.html

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Allie said...

*gasp* LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love this - the design is so perfectly balanced, love the fabrics, this is really stunning! Well done, I hope you can find a pic of it hanging at the booth!

Ina said...

it's gorgeous! i love that shade of blue! i've been busy with fall cleaning and very little sewing. not fun but it feels good to have some things done. ;p

Post a Comment